Find all the best Baked Ratatouille recipes on the web in the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether you are in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Baked Ratatouille , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To cook baked ratatouille you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Take 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Prepare 1 small Yellow Onion
- Use 1 small Eggplant
- Provide 1 medium Zucchini
- Prepare 1 medium Yellow squash
- Use 3 medium Roma Tomatoes
- You need 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- Provide 1 cup Shredded mozzarella
- Use 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the bottom of a deep pie dish or rectangular casserole dish.
- Thinly slice onion and sprinkle over marinara
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes (about 1/4" thick) slice pieces in halfs or quarters to make similar in size. Layer in casserole dish like dominoes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and basil over vegetables. Then pour remaining 1/2 cup marinara over everything.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes
- Remove tin foil, sprinkle mozzarella and return to oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.