So that you is likely to be preparing Baked masala Pattice Pav Burger my style recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be helpful.
Never cook these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have grow to be very popular in addition to an important kitchen equipment. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly ceaselessly recommended by cooking experts to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads less fats. This cooking technique may additionally reduce down on a few of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Baked masala Pattice Pav Burger my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! This is a great number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked masala pattice pav burger my style recipe. You can cook baked masala pattice pav burger my style using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked masala Pattice Pav Burger my style:
- Provide For Pao masala
- Take 1 chopped onion
- Use 2 chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Take To taste Salt
- Use 2 butter cubes
- Take For pattice
- Use 6 boiled and mashed potatoes
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Use 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp oil
- Get For pav
- Take 2 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare 6 fresh pav
Steps to make Baked masala Pattice Pav Burger my style:
- Assalamualaikum,heat a pan add oil than add cumin,mustard, turmeric powder, give it a good mix now add red chilli powder and mashed potatoes,mix well,than keep àside,now assemble the potato mixture,and making a Patrice,then grill the all Pattices..
- Now,heat a pan add oil then add chopped onion saute onion then add chopped tomatoes mix well now add all spices mentioned for masala Pao,then cooked in 5 mins now off the flame,and rest the mixture,
- Now,take a all pao cut the pao then spread the pao masala and arrange the pattice,then again spread the masala all pao,
- Now,Baked the masala Pao,for 10 mins,
- Now ready to serve..
If you find this Baked masala Pattice Pav Burger my style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.