Get all one of the best Baked Mac and Cheese recipes on the web within the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether or not you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Baked Mac and Cheese , one can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Baked Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese recipe. You can have baked mac and cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mac and Cheese:
- You need 2 cup Elbow Macaroni (uncooked)
- You need 4 oz Velveeta cheese
- Take 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Use 4 oz Milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- You need 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Use 1 pinch Salt
- Use 1 pinch Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Paprika
Instructions to make Baked Mac and Cheese:
- Cook elbow macaroni to desired tenderness.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the velveeta, the cheddar cheese, milk and 1 TBSP butter in sauce pan. Under low heat blend and tell smooth. Turn off flame. Add the half cup sour cream.
- Put remaining butter into a 2 quart baking dish and place in oven why preheating oven until melted.
- Drain elbow macaroni and return to pot. Combine with cheese sauce and mix.
- Place mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle top with small amount oheddar cheese. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
If you find this Baked Mac and Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.