Discover all one of the best Baked Ziti recipes on the net within the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Baked Ziti , you will see that the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can ingest. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish at least two times per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To cook baked ziti you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- Get 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- You need 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- Prepare 1 whole Large Onion, Diced
- Get 1 pound Italian Sausage
- Get 1 pound Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 can (28 Oz.) Size) Whole Tomatoes, With Juice
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 Ounce) Tomato Sauce Or Marinara Sauce
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Use to taste Salt And Pepper,
- Get 16 ounces, of any pasta you'd like Cooked Until Not Quite Al Dente
- Get 1 tub (15 Oz.) Size) Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- Get 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1 whole Egg
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven at 375 Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for several minutes, or until starting to soften. Add Italian sausage and ground beef and cook until browned. Drain off fat, leaving a bit behind for flavor and moisture.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes. After that time, remove 3 to 4 cups of the sauce to a different bowl to cool down.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the grated mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and salt and pepper. Stir together just a couple of times (do not mix completely).
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking and cool it down. Pour it into the bowl with the cheese mixture and toss to slightly combine (there should still be large lumps.) Add the cooled meat sauce and toss to combine.
- Add half the coated pasta to a large casserole dish or lasagna dish. Spoon half of the remaining sauce over the top, then top with half the remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat with another layer of the coated pasta, the sauce, and the mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbling. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.