Get all the best Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you are on the lookout for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe. You can have oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- You need 1 Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz)
- Provide Asparagus trimmed
- Provide Olive Oil
- Use Salt & Pepper
- You need 1/2 Lemon
- Use Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend
Instructions to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.)
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy.
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy.
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.