Find all one of the best Crispy Baked Zucchini recipes on the net within the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Crispy Baked Zucchini , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you should be using regularly. One more thing I would like to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
One more thing that many people would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You are going to find that this will actually help anybody who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used every day to present you with younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked zucchini recipe. To cook crispy baked zucchini you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Use Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried
- Provide 4 medium Zucchini
- Get 3 tbsp Olive Oil divided
- Use 1 large Egg
- Use 3 tbsp Milk
- Use 3/4 cup Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko)
- Use 3/4 cup Parm Cheese
- You need 1/2 tsp Salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Provide 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
Instructions to make Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds.
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish.
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown.
If you find this Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.