Get all the very best Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipes on the web in the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether you are in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon , you can see the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic pepper baked salmon recipe. To cook garlic pepper baked salmon you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon:
- Get 2 (6 oz) salmon filets
- Provide 2 tbs mayonnaise
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic
- You need 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Use 1 squeeze lemon or lime juice
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart.
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!
If you find this Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.