Discover all the best Baked fish cakes recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Baked fish cakes , you will see that the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Baked fish cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked fish cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish cakes recipe. To cook baked fish cakes you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked fish cakes:
- You need 400 Grams Tuna Canned
- Provide 1 onion Big
- Take 2 Green chilli
- Get 2 Potatoes
- Get 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garam Masala
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Chopped Ginger
- Provide 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Take 1 egg
- Get Curry leaves
- Get 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Baked fish cakes:
- Boil and mash the potatoes and keep it aside
- In a pan pour the oil and then add the chopped onions,chopped ginger,chopped green chili and curry leaves
- Once the onions become soft and turns golden brown add turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well and cook for around 4 minutes
- To this mixture add the canned tuna and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Now add the mashed potatoes and mix well
- Turn of the gas and allow the mixture to cool
- Once the mixture is cool add the bread crumbs and combine well
- Make small balls out of the mixture and form a shape..say oval or round
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees
- Lightly grease a baking tray with some oil (I Used the non-stick oil spray)
- Now beat one egg in a bowl
- Take each of the fish cake and dip it in egg and place in the baking tray.
- Bake for around 20 minutes
- Serve with tomato ketchup
If you find this Baked fish cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.