Discover all one of the best Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder recipes on the web in the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether you are in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder , you will see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brenda's baked stuffed flounder recipe. To cook brenda's baked stuffed flounder you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder:
- You need 5 to 6 slices chopped bacon
- Provide 1 cup season blend (chopped onions, celery, red & green peppers)
- You need 1/2 tsp kosher salt, plus extra for the sweat and for seasoning fillets
- Take 1 clove garlic, minced
- Use 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- Use 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Provide 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning fillets
- Use 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 10 oz grated Cheddar
- Use 1 1/2 - 2 pounds flounder fillets
- Provide 3 cup leftover cooked rice (seasoned with salt, lemon pepper & butter)
Instructions to make Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, fry bacon until almost crispy; drain grease and add the onion and a pinch of salt and sweat until translucent. Add the garlic and continue to cook for another minute. Add the spinach and lemon juice and cook until spinach is wilted. Season with the salt and pepper, add the parsley, and stir to combine. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Place the heavy cream and wine into a saucepan over medium heat. Once the mixture begins to simmer, gradually add the cheese and stir until melted. Set aside and keep warm.
- If the fillets are large, cut in half. Season each filet on both sides with salt and pepper. Divide the spinach mixture evenly among the fillets and roll the fish around the mixture. Place the rice into a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish and spread evenly. Place each roll on top of the rice, seam side down. Pour over the cheese sauce and place in the oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
If you find this Brenda's Baked Stuffed Flounder recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.