Discover all the very best Dum aloo (baked potatoes) recipes on the web within the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Dum aloo (baked potatoes) , you'll discover the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Dum aloo (baked potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum aloo (baked potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dum aloo (baked potatoes) recipe. To cook dum aloo (baked potatoes) you need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dum aloo (baked potatoes):
- Get 20 Baby potatoes
- You need For grevy :-
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/8 tsp asafoetida
- Take 2 cloves
- Take 2 cardamom
- Prepare 1 inch cinnamon
- Use 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Provide 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- Take 4-5 garlic
- Take 1 inch ginger
- You need For dum aloo
- Use 1 tbls oil
- Use 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- You need 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 2 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1/4 th tsp turmeric powder
- Provide to taste salt
- Use 1/4th cup curd
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
Steps to make Dum aloo (baked potatoes):
- Rinse the baby potatoes well. Take 3.5 cups water in a pan or cooker (Do not cover the lid). Add the potatoes.On a medium to high flame boil the water, so that the potatoes are half cooked.Drain them and allow to become warm or cool down at room temperature.
- Peel the potatoes and Apply a little oil on all potatoes.
- Take a baking tray and place all the potatoes over it. Preheat the oven at 180-degrees centigrade for 15 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and Asafoetidaand. When they start to crackle, add cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon sauté till they turn fragrant. next add in sliced onions, ginger and garlic and saute till they turn translucent and the raw smell on ginger-garlic disappears.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft.Turn of the flame. Once the mixture is cooled, blend to smooth paste without adding water.
- In a same kadai, add 1 tbsp oil along with cumin and asofedieda. add prepared masala paste and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add spices like chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt to taste. - dum aloo. continue to fry for 4-5 mins or till oil separates.
- Add curd and give a good mix.add and fry 2-3 mins on the low flame. Add 1 cup of water or as required to adjust the consistency.
- Boil for 15 minutes mins, add baked potatoes and cook for 2-3 mins add garam masala powder and mix well. Turn off the flame. dum aloo is ready.
- Serve with chur chur parantha or laccha paratha.
If you find this Dum aloo (baked potatoes) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.