Get all one of the best Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipes on the web in the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat , you'll discover the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits may be.
One more thing quite a lot of you may possibly like concerning this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the fact that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for folks who are trying to drop some weight quicker. And for individuals were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time because of this, you will see that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy mainly because it’s increasing your metabolism.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! baked and layered potato & ground meat recipe. To cook easy! baked and layered potato & ground meat you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat:
- Provide 8 Potatoes (medium)
- Use 200 grams Mixed ground beef and pork
- Provide 5 slice Roast ham slices
- You need 1 Onion
- Provide 200 ml Heavy cream (non-dairy)
- You need 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Use 1 tbsp Cake flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp White wine
- Take 50 ml Milk
- You need 100 ml Panko
- Use 1 tbsp Grated cheese
- Provide 2 tbsp Melted butter
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive oil
Instructions to make Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat:
- Gather the ingredients. Melt the butter in the microwave. Add the panko and grated cheese to a plastic baggie and strike to finely crush.
- Wash the potatoes and microwave (with skins on) using the "root vegetables" or for 10 minutes at 600 W.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the minced onion until transparent. Mince the roast ham and add to the pan. Then add the ground meat and cook well.
- Pour in the red wine and cook off the alcohol. Add the flour and milk and cook until thick, then add the salt and pepper to season.
- Quickly soak the potatoes in cold water and then peel the skins with your hand. Place into a pot.
- Add the heavy cream to the potatoes and heat slowly on low heat to prevent burning. Mash and stir the potatoes while heating.
- Once it becomes thick and creamy like in the photo, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- This completes the main components of the dish.
- Thinly grease a gratin dish (I used 30 cm) with butter and place in half of the potatoes.
- Top with all of the ground meat sauce.
- Spread the remaining potato mixture on top of the meat. Cover completely with panko and pour melted butter on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes on the bottom rack of the 220°C oven and then it's done. Optionally, garnish with minced parsley.
If you find this Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.