Find all one of the best Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potato & chicken casserole recipe. To cook loaded baked potato & chicken casserole you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole:
- Use 2 lb Chicken breast, cubed
- Use 8 Potatoes, cubed
- Use 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 1 tbsp pepper
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- Use 6 tbsp Hot sauce , optional
- Take 2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Take 1 cup Bacon, crumbled
- You need 1/2 cup Green onion, diced
Steps to make Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 500°F
- In large bowl mix olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce
- Add potatoes to bowl
- Coat 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Add potatoes, leave excess oil in the bowl
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes
- I like to cook my chicken a little before I put it in the bowl with oil. Do not cook all the way
- Add cubed chicken to bowl with left over oil. allow to marinate while potatoes bake
- Ounce potatoes are done, add chicken
- Then bacon
- Bake for 15 more minutes.
- Then add cheese and green onion. cook for 3 more minutes
If you find this Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.