Here is how Mom's Baked Beans can assist you in weight loss
Weight management wants constant efforts. If you are somebody attempting to shed some extra kilos then you need to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and likewise sticking to a balanced weight loss program is the key to an effective weight reduction routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that proper balance between style and well being and therefore, we need to find an in-between solution the place taste meets health.
Don’t worry it isn't difficult in any respect. You just need to choose the appropriate components. Like Proteins! As you already have to be knowing, protein is the building block of cell and is liable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscular tissues. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Therefore, consuming a high-protein weight-reduction plan will enable you to in losing weight successfully
Before you jump to Mom's Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You may already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's baked beans recipe. To make mom's baked beans you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Baked Beans:
- Prepare 6 cans Van Camps pork and beans
- Provide 3/4 C brown sugar
- Use 1/4 C yellow mustard
- Prepare 3/4 C Ketchup
- Use 1 diced onion (optional)
- Take 1 diced bell pepper (optional)
- Use 1 lb bacon (optional)
Instructions to make Mom's Baked Beans:
- I cook everything in the same large cast iron skillet. If you are adding bacon onions and peppers- first fry the bacon. You can do this a normal and crumble it or we like to cut the bacon into small pieces and then fry. When bacon is done put on paper towel to drain. Add diced onions and peppers to skillet and cook down. They will still cook in oven but we like ours done. Take out and put on top of the bacon to drain.
- Next in large bowl empty 6 cans pork and beans. Add Ketchup, mustard and brown sugar. (You could also add a little liquid smoke if you want) mix it well. Of there are big clubs of brown sugar smush if against the side of the bowl to break up. Add in bacon, peppers and onions if you are adding that.
- Pour beans into large cast iron skillet and put in the oven @ 350° for 1.5 to 2 hrs
- NOTE: we have made this for big family functions as well with quadrupled recipe. We did this in a electric turkey roaster and cooked for 6-8 hrs. If it starts cooking down and getting thicker before that time just turn temp down to keep warm.
If you find this Mom's Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.