Find all the very best West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry) recipes on the net within the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry) , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using on a regular basis. You’re in addition going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
I’m sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with plenty of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for men and women who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re additionally going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to present you with younger looking skin.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to west sumatran rendang (beef curry) recipe. To cook west sumatran rendang (beef curry) you only need 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry):
- Prepare Basic Ingredients
- Get 700 grams fresh beef shanks/ribs/chuck, cut into large cubes
- Take 800 ml pure coconut milk (from 3 mature coconuts)
- Get 1500 ml young coconut water
- Prepare 150 grams unpeeled baby potatoes, cut slightly
- Prepare 150 grams red beans, boiled until half-cooked
- You need 2 tsp salt
- Use Ground-Spice Ingredients
- Provide 100 grams red chilli peppers (add more if you likel it spicy)
- Prepare 10 clove medium shallots
- Prepare 10 clove garlics
- You need 3 cm ginger, peeled
- You need 2 cm turmeric, peeled
- Get 5 piece candlenuts
- Prepare 1/2 nutmeg
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander seed
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- You need Leaf & Spice Ingredients
- Prepare 3 turmeric leaves
- Get 8 fresh lime leaves
- Provide 5 Indonesian bay-leaves (daun salam)
- Get 3 piece thick lemongrasses white part only, smashed
- Get 4 cm galangal, peeled & slightly smashed
- Provide 3 piece small star anise
- Get 1 piece cinnamon stick
Instructions to make West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry):
- Blend the Ground-Spice Ingredients together until well combined like a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Combine pure coconut milk & young coconut water to the nonstick-large-pan. Boil & stir them well in a medium heat.
- Add the smooth paste of Ground-Spice Ingredients. Stir well to combine and turn into sweet orange coloured liquid.
- Add all the Leaf & Spice Ingredients. Stir constantly until slightly fragrant.
- Add salt.
- Add fresh beef until well combined. Stir well and bring a gentle boil.
- Once the meat is half-cooked, add baby potatoes & red beans.
- Stir it well every 15 minutes or so to prevent sticking, until the mixture become thicker, darker & gloriously fragrant.
- Continue to simmer gently until the liquid has evaporated by about 95%. Reduce the heat to low.
- Test the meat, it should be perfect enogh when it's fork-tender.
- Taste the liquid for salt, add a pinch if you need more. Mix them. Turn down the heat
- Remove all the Leaf & Spice Ingredients.
- Serves the dish with steamed rice.
If you find this West Sumatran Rendang (Beef Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.