This is how Beef Broccoli can assist you in weight reduction
Weight management needs fixed efforts. If you are someone making an attempt to shed some additional kilos then you'll want to all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and also sticking to a balanced weight-reduction plan is the key to an effective weight reduction routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that proper stability between style and health and therefore, we need to discover an in-between answer the place taste meets well being.
Don’t fear it's not troublesome in any respect. You just need to decide on the appropriate components. Like Proteins! As you already must be knowing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is accountable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle groups. It is also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein weight loss program will allow you to in losing weight effectively
Before you jump to Beef Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef broccoli recipe. To make beef broccoli you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Broccoli:
- Get 1.2 lbs raw steak, cut into strips, trimmed
- Get 1/2 cup white or yellow onions, diced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- You need fresh ginger, grated (optional)
- You need 1 cup low sodium chicken or beef broth, warmed
- Use 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- Provide 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- Take 1 TBSP sesame oil
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Use 2-3 TBSP cornstarch, to thicken
- Use 3-4 cup fresh broccoli, steamed
- Get white rice, prepared
Steps to make Beef Broccoli:
- Add steak, onions, garlic and fresh ginger into the slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes until brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a slow cooker and stir.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until steak is tender to your liking.
- Stir in cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- To serve, place rice on a plate and top with beef and broccoli. Garnish with red pepper flakes and sesame seeds.
If you find this Beef Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.