Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. On the subject of the actual minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will even find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pot roast in slow cooker recipe. To cook beef pot roast in slow cooker you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker:
- Use 1 Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic)
- Use 3 Celery sticks cut in chunks
- Take 3 large carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots)
- You need 2 tbsp Diana sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 cup Mushroom soup (left over or can)
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Use 1 Onion cut
Steps to make Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker:
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan)
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present.
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!
If you find this Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.