Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very good advice. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One portion of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. Typically, however, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier selections.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. To make beef steak with creamy mushroom sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Provide 4 Beef Fillets
- Get 1 tsp Ginger garlic Paste
- Get 1 tsp Mustard Paste
- You need 1 tsp Black pepper crushed
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp Papaya paste
- Provide Oil for grilling
- Get For Sauce: 2 tbsp mushrooms
- Provide 1/4 tsp chopped garlic
- Get 1/2 cup Milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cream
- Use 1 tbsp Maida
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Get 1/3 tsp crushed red chillies
- Use As required Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp Chopped onions
Instructions to make Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- In a bowl marinate beef fillets with the sauces and seasonings mentioned except papaya paste.marinate overnight or for at least 3-4 hrs
- 2 hrs before grilling add papaya paste,then heat the greased grilling pan and put the fillets on it.
- Grill each aide for 10mins at least until the beef is tender yet juicy. Take out in a platter.
- For Sauce,heat butter and saute onions and chopped garlic and mushrooms. Saute,then add maida. Once aroma comes add milk,seasonings and thicken it with cream. Pour on steak with your choice of sidelines.
If you find this Beef Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.