Discover all the perfect Beef Steak recipes on the web in the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether you're on the lookout for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Beef Steak , you will discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try..
Before you jump to Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. You can cook beef steak using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak:
- Use 500 grams Japanese Black sirloin steak
- You need 2 tsp Rock salt
- Get 1 as required Pepper
- Take 3 cm cube Beef tallow
Instructions to make Beef Steak:
- Leave the meat to return to room temperature before cooking.
- Add the beef tallow to a frying pan and cook on low heat to release the oil. Then raise the heat to high. Season the steak with salt just before adding to the pan.
- When the meat has browned on the underside (this will be the top side when served), flip it over and brown the other side. Season with pepper.
- Once both sides have browned, sink the bottom of the pan into a bowl of water for 2-3 seconds to cool. Put the pan back on low heat and cook for a further 3 minutes. This will determine how done your meat gets.
- Place the steak on a chopping board to cool and let the juices rest for 3 minutes.
- This method should leave you with a steak that is cooked like this in the middle. It has heated all the way through, giving it a fantastic flavour.
If you find this Beef Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.