Discover all the most effective Prawn curry recipes on the web in the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Prawn curry , you'll find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- Get 1/2 kg prawns
- Take For masala-
- Get 1 fresh coconut grated
- Take 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 medium sized onion sliced
- Take 4-5 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1/4 spoon carom seeds
- Take For tempering–
- You need 1 tsp Oil
- Get 1/2 medium sized onion chopped
- Get 4 green chillies slit in middle
- Get 1 tomato finely chopped
- Take 7 - 8 Triphala optional
- Use 2-3 spoons Kokam or aagal
- Provide as per taste Salt
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Devein prawns, season with salt and let it sit aside for some time. In the meantime make masala for the curry. Take all the above mentioned ingredients into a mixer jar to make a smooth paste. Add water as required a make paste.
- Now take a vessel add in oil, once the oil is hot add in the chopped onions. Let the onions turn translucent add the paste (wet masala) add some water and adjust the consistency.
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies, triphala (optional) and kokum. Let it come to boil.
- Cook it on medium heat, once the gravy comes to boil add in the prawns. Cook it for 5 to 7 mins turn off the heat.
- Tip: You can add fresh coconut milk to add more taste. Instead of kokum can add raw mango or tamarind - Adding red chillies can make this recipe more authentic, since had no red chillies I used chilli powder
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.