Find all the perfect Prawn Aloo curry recipes on the web in the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether you're on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Prawn Aloo curry , you'll find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Prawn Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn aloo curry recipe. To cook prawn aloo curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Aloo curry:
- You need 1/2 kg Prawn
- Provide as required Mustard oil for cooking
- Prepare 1 small piece of Ginger
- Provide 5 pieces Garlic
- Take 2 Green chillies
- Take 1 Red chilli
- You need 1 Teaspoon jeera sabut or jeera powder
- Get 1 Teaspoon Dalchini powder
- Take 2 Tablespoons haldi powder
- Take 1 Tablespoon Red mirch powder
- You need 2 Big size Onions
- Provide 2 Tomatoes
- You need as needed Some Dhania leaves
- Get as per taste Salt
- You need 1 Tablespoon Dhania powder
- Use 2 potatoes cut into 4 parts and also remove it's skin
- Take as required Water for making gravy
Steps to make Prawn Aloo curry:
- Take prawn pieces and wash them properly in water and if needed then remove it's skin otherwise not. Then mix haldi power and salt to it.
- Now take a Kadhai and add some oil to it and fry first potatoes and then bring it out to a plate. In the same oil fry prawns. When it's color changes to red then flip it to other side and again keep them Shallow frying for 5 to 10 mins. Now turn off the gas.
- Now take a mixer grinder and add sukhi Red mirch, Zeera powder, dhania powder, ginger garlic and green chillies then make a fine paste.
- Now switch on the gas and place the same kadhai and again add some oil and pour there the prepared masala paste and fry. After some time add haldi power, red chilli powder, salt and keep frying the masala until it's raw smell goes. Now add tomatoes paste to it or cuts 🍅 to it and fry it with the masalas. Now potatoes and Prawn to it and add salt and keep frying the masala and add water to it and cove the lid of the kadhai with a steel plate and cook for at least 30 min in slow and medium flame.
- After 30 mins check them if it is not done then transfer it into a Pressure cooker and wait until for 2 whistle. Then turn off the gas. Let the gas release by it's own. Now again turn on the gas and now add some Dalchini powder to it and dhania leaves to it. Then ready serve it will steam rice and Salad. Enjoy
If you find this Prawn Aloo curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.