Get all one of the best Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipes on the net within the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy , you will discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits could be.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. Should you be one of the individuals trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for individuals were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time because of this, you will discover that coconut oil ends up giving you more energy simply because it is increasing your metabolism.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns & bitter gourds curry in the mustard sauce gravy recipe. You can cook prawns & bitter gourds curry in the mustard sauce gravy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy:
- You need 100 gms Bitter Gourd (Karela)- a bit sautéed already before the actual cooking
- Get 300 gms Prawns
- Use To Taste Salt
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Take 100 gms Potatoes (cur into medium-small chunks)- slightly sautéed until light brown, prior to the actual cooking)
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 4 tbsps Cooking Oil (Mustard Oil)
- Get 1/3 Cup Mustard Paste (Shorshe Baata), mixed with curd slightly & made to a bit slurry paste
- Take 1 tsp panchphoran
- Take 4-5 Green Chillies (slit)
- You need 1 Cup Onion Slices
- Provide 1 tsp Desi Ghee
- You need 1/2 cup plain curd/yoghurt (well beaten/whisked with a tsp of sugar)
- Provide 1-2 Dry Red Chillies
Steps to make Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy:
- Take a kadhai/wok- put in it the measured amount of oil & heat it up well enough & then reduce the flame to medium & put in the panch phoron & Dry Red Chilli
- Once it releases it's aroma- add in the onion slices and sauté until a bit translucent and then, add into it the prawns/shrimps & keep sautéing for about 2 mins time
- Now, add in the Karelas & Potatoes keep sautéing for about another 2 mins time & then add to it- Salt, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Sugar, Mustard Paste etc. until all well incorporated (except the ghee)
- We need to cover the pan with a lid post adding a slash of hot-warm water to it and allow it to be well cooked now
- Once it’s all well cooked, give a stir & lastly, pour in the ghee & again, give it a really nice mix to the entire thing- (Please maintain the very consistency shown in the pics), switch off the flame & cover it for about 10 mins time in it's standing position
- We’re now, all set for the dish to be served on the platters
If you find this Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.