Get all the best Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style) recipes on the web within the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style) , you will find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. This is a fantastic number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mangshor jhol (mutton curry - bengali style) recipe. To make mangshor jhol (mutton curry - bengali style) you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style):
- Provide 500 gms Mutton on bones, cubed
- You need to taste salt
- Take 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Prepare 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- Use 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp. red chilli powder
- You need 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp. coriander-cumin powder
- Get 1 " cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 tsp. garam masala powder
- Prepare 2-3 green cardamoms
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. mustard oil
- You need as needed coriander leaves & fresh red chilies to garnish
- Prepare 2-3 onions, chopped
- Prepare 4-5 cloves
- Take 2 medium potatoes
- Prepare 1 whole garlic pod
- Prepare 1 tsp. ghee
Steps to make Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style):
- Marinate the mutton with all the ingredients starting from salt to garam masala powder for an hour or for best results overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes till light brown Keep aside.
- Temper the same oil with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamons and cloves.
- Add the onions and saute till light brown.
- Add the marinated mutton and fry till dry.
- Add water and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame after the first whistle.
- When it is done, add ghee and give it a mix.
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and fresh red chilies.
If you find this Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry - Bengali Style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.