Discover all one of the best Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry recipes on the web within the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry , you can find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. One more thing I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s something else that’s important to understand about this item and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with plenty of benefits. For people who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you might want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pachai sundakkai puli kuzhambu / turkey berry tamarind curry recipe. To make pachai sundakkai puli kuzhambu / turkey berry tamarind curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry:
- Get 1 Sundakkai Bunch
- Get 1 Onion
- You need 1 chopped Tomato
- Get 2 Coconut pieces
- You need 1/2 cup Tamarind Water
- You need 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Provide 1 cup Water
- Provide as required Chopped Coriander
Steps to make Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry:
- To begin with, wash the Sundakkai in running water and make a small slit in the middle. (You can crush and use but if you crush the Sundakkai, then the curry will very bitter)
- In a mixer jar, add the coconut pieces, onions, cumin seeds and grind them to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the Sundakkais and sauté for a minute.
- Then add in the chopped Tomatoes and sauté till the tomatoes are mushy.
- Add in the coconut paste, Red chilli powder, coriander powder, enough salt and mix well.
- Pour the Tamarind water, and enough water for the Kuzhambu. Mix well.
- Finally add some chopped Coriander leaves. Cover and cook till oil separates.
- Yummy Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu is ready to serve. Serve hot with Rice and enjoy.
If you find this Pachai Sundakkai Puli Kuzhambu / Turkey Berry Tamarind Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.