So you may be preparing Easy beef Massaman curry recipes for your family however this suggestions may be useful.
Never prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have change into extremely popular in addition to a vital kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly continuously advisable by cooking consultants to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit much less fats. This cooking method might also cut down on among the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women don’t understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using regularly. One more thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be pleased to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits may be.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this sort of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by increasing your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. Should you be one of the people trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. Not to mention mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. To cook easy beef massaman curry you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Provide 500 g diced beef
- You need 800 ml coconut milk
- Get 2.5 red curry paste
- Use 1 Tsp ground cumin
- Get 1 Tsp ground coriander
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp ground nutmeg
- Get 1/4 Tsp white pepper
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp ground clove
- Use 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 4-6 cardamom pod (crushed)
- You need 3-4 Star Anise
- Get 2-3 Tsp sugar
- Use 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- Get 2 Tbsp Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste)
- Take 1-2 Tbsp peanuts or crunchy peanut butter
- Take 4-5 cherry Tomatoes
- Provide 2 potatoes peel and cut to pieces
- Prepare 1 onion
- Prepare 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Instructions to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside.
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste.
- After 2 hours, start the curry. - In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes).
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour.
- Now it’s ready to be served.
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.