So you may be getting ready Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipes for your loved ones however this suggestions may be useful.
By no means cook this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have become extremely popular as well as a necessary kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly often beneficial by cooking experts to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads less fats. This cooking technique may also reduce down on a few of the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. You are additionally going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
I’m sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. You are going to find that this will actually help anybody who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can have creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Provide 150 gms Spinach
- Take Paste - place in food processor
- You need 1 Medium Red Onion (in food processor)
- Use 2 Garlic Cloves (in food processor)
- Prepare 2 " piece ginger peeled (in food processor)
- You need 1 tsp Mustard Oil (in food processor)
- Prepare 1 Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor)
- You need Spice Mix
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Corriander
- You need 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Provide 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1/2 tsp Tumeric Powder
- Prepare 4 Cardamom Pods
- Provide 4 Whole Cloves
- Take 1 Whole Star Anise
- Provide 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Provide 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Get Others
- Use 1 Can Chickpeas
- Use 1 Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup)
- Provide 1 Cup Vegetable Stock
- Provide 1 Cup Water
- Provide to taste Salt & Pepper
- Get Produce
- Provide 2 Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks
- Get 400 gms Mushrooms (Cut into quarters)
- Get 250 gms Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks)
Instructions to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep)
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also).
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes.
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan.
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins.
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts).
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins)
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.