So you may be getting ready Pepper Prawn Curry
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper prawn curry | prawns masala | eral thokku recipe. You can have pepper prawn curry Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku:
- Use 500 gms gross /250-300 gms net Prawns, medium sized (cleaned and deveined)
- You need 2 Onions, finely chopped small
- Use 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- Get 2 Green chillies, slit & cut
- Use 3/4 tsp Salt or to taste
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 2 tsp Red Chilli powder or less as per taste
- Get 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- You need 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Use 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- You need 2 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku:
- Shell, devein and wash the prawns. Let the water drain from the prawns.
- Chop the onions and the tomatoes, slit and cut the green chillies.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add the chopped onions.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste. Mix and fry for around 2 mins till raw smell is gone.
- Fry on medium to low heat till translucent (around 8-10 mins) and then add the green chillies.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix and add the salt. Cook for around 5 mins till tomatoes are soft.
- Add turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, Redchilli powder, Coriander powder
- Mix and add 1/2 cup of water. Gravy on medium for around 2-3 mins till the masala's are cooked.
- Now add the prawns and mix well. Fry for around 5 mins on medium heat.
- Add the water, let it come to a boil, lower the heat to low and cover & cook for around 10 mins.
- Now add the black pepper powder, mix & sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or rice or idli or dosa
If you find this Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.