So you may be getting ready Malai Prawn Curry recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be useful.
By no means prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have grow to be very talked-about in addition to an important kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite frequently advisable by cooking specialists to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has rather a lot much less fat. This cooking methodology might also reduce down on among the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Malai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai prawn curry recipe. You can cook malai prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai Prawn Curry:
- Use 250 gms Prawn
- Use 1 Onion
- Take 3 tomatoes
- You need 1 Small pieces of ginger
- Get 1 green chilli
- Take 1 stock of coriander leaf
- Use 4 cloves garlic pods
- Use 200 ml Coconut milk
- Prepare 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- You need 1 tablespoon salt
- Prepare Pinch sugar
- You need 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Use 16 tablespoons Mustard Oil
- Prepare Pinch cumin seeds
Steps to make Malai Prawn Curry:
- Clean the prawn properly then marinate in little salt and turmeric for 15 mins. Heat the wok and add mustard oil. Fry the marinated prawn in medium heat till 5 mins. Take it out in another container after it's cooked.
- Make a paste of 3 tomatoes, 1 onion, ginger, 1 chilli, chopped coriander leaf, 4 garlic cloves in a blender. Heat the pan and add the leftover mustard oil. Add the complete paste, add turmeric, coriander powder to the oil and saute well till the oil separates out from the masala. Add half cup water to the masala and then add complete coconut milk. Cook it well for 10-15 mins.
- Add the prawns to the gravy after it starts boiling. Add salt to taste and little sugar. Cook for another 5 mins. Your malai prawn curry is ready. Garnish with coriander and chilli. Serve with hot rice.
If you find this Malai Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.