This is how Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) might help you in weight reduction
Weight administration needs constant efforts. If you're somebody attempting to shed some extra kilos then you'll want to at all times be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and in addition sticking to a balanced food plan is the key to an efficient weight loss routine. It becomes actually hectic to strike that right stability between taste and health and subsequently, we need to discover an in-between resolution the place taste meets health.
Don’t worry it's not difficult in any respect. You just need to choose the correct elements. Like Proteins! As you already should be figuring out, protein is the building block of cell and is responsible for repairing the broken tissues and muscle tissue. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein diet will aid you in losing a few pounds effectively
Before you jump to Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. You’re also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
I’m sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with loads of benefits. For people who wind up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are in addition going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within a very short time period there will be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) recipe. You can have pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Get 3-4 long stems of Pui Shaag / Malabar spinach
- Provide 1/2 cup prawns, cleaned & deveined
- You need 1-2 long eggplant, cut lengthwise
- You need 8-10 broad beans, cut into half
- Take 1 med. radish, cut lengthwise
- Take 3 tbsp. mustard oil
- Use 1 tsp. panch phoron (equal quantities of fennel, mustard, cumin, fenugreek & nigella (kalonji) seeds
- Get 1 dry red chilli
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take 2 green chilies, slit
- Get 1 " ginger, grated
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Take to taste salt
- Take 1 tsp. roasted coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp. roasted cumin powder
- Get 1 tbsp. mustard paste (kasundi)
- Prepare 1 tbsp. mustard oil
Instructions to make Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Wash the leaves well under running water and drain. Chop them along with the tender stems. Keep aside.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan & fry the prawns for a minute. Keep aside.
- Temper the same oil with panch phoron, bay leaves, red chilli & green chilli. Saute for a few seconds.
- Then add the chopped veggies,
- Followed by ginger & all the dry spices (except salt). Saute till light brown.
- Add the greens & salt. Mix well and cook, covered till half done.
- Add the fried prawns & cook till done & all the moisture has evaporated.
- Add the mustard paste mustard oil.
- Give it a stir and switch off the flame.
- Serve with hot steamed rice for a comfort Bong meal.
If you find this Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.