Find all the very best Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipes on the web within the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap , you will see that the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Something else I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a few of these benefits might be.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you’re in addition going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. In fact studies have shown that folks can end up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product in their diet. If you happen to be one of the individuals trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time for this reason, you are going to find that coconut oil winds up providing you with more energy mainly because it’s boosting your metabolism.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & potato curry wrap recipe. To cook prawn & potato curry wrap you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap:
- You need medium sized wholemeal tortilla wrap,
- Use frozen or fresh small shrimp,
- Provide Maris Piper potato, peeled and cut into small cubes, (125g),
- Get a small onion, chopped finely, (45g),
- Use green finger chillies, halved & de-seeded, (add to taste),
- Take garam masala,
- Provide garlic granules, or one clove crushed,
- Provide tumeric,
- You need tiny pinch red chilli flakes,
- Get granulated stevia sweetener,
- Get Salt to season,
- Provide milk (I used full fat),
- Take Coconut spray oil,
- Use water
- You need Optional:
- Take Mango chutney,
- Use Fresh chopped coriander
Steps to make Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap:
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray in some coconut oil spray liberally. Once hot add the onions and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes. Next add the chopped potatoes and green chillies. Continue to stir. Turn down the heat a little. Once the potatoes are slightly charred, add in the tumeric & garam masala.
- Stir again and season with salt and a tiny pinch of red chili flakes. Add in the water and bring to a simmer. Place a lid over and simmer until there's around 1/3rd of the liquid left and it's thickened. Add in the prawns.
- If some excess water comes out from the prawns allow sauce to reduce and thicken once more. Add a splash of milk and the Stevia sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Turn the heat down low and simmer very gently until you're left with a lovely curry sauce that is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes. The curry sauce should thicken further as it cools down.
- Once the mixture has cooled for several minutes and it's thicker and warm, not piping hot add it into your wrap over to one side from the centre slightly. Add some mango chutney if desired and fresh Coriander. Wrap it up and enjoy!
- Note: Simply lay the tortilla wrap into some foil and wrap up for eating it on the go! :)
If you find this Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.