Get all the perfect Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipes on the web within the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what some of these benefits might be.
One more thing a large number of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For people who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you might want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to find that this can be used on a daily basis to offer you younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this is not yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an extremely short period of time there will be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can cook creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need 150 gms Spinach
- Use Paste - place in food processor
- Use 1 Medium Red Onion (in food processor)
- Provide 2 Garlic Cloves (in food processor)
- Get 2 " piece ginger peeled (in food processor)
- Use 1 tsp Mustard Oil (in food processor)
- You need 1 Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor)
- You need Spice Mix
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Corriander
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Provide 1/2 tsp Tumeric Powder
- Provide 4 Cardamom Pods
- Use 4 Whole Cloves
- Take 1 Whole Star Anise
- You need 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Use 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Provide Others
- Get 1 Can Chickpeas
- You need 1 Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup)
- Get 1 Cup Vegetable Stock
- Take 1 Cup Water
- You need to taste Salt & Pepper
- Use Produce
- Take 2 Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks
- Prepare 400 gms Mushrooms (Cut into quarters)
- Provide 250 gms Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks)
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep)
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also).
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes.
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan.
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins.
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts).
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins)
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.