So that you might be making ready Banana stem curry (Vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan) recipes for your loved ones but this suggestions may be helpful.
Never cook this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into very fashionable in addition to a vital kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite often beneficial by cooking consultants to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has so much less fats. This cooking technique may also reduce down on some of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Banana stem curry (Vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana stem curry (vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan) recipe. To make banana stem curry (vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan) you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana stem curry (Vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan):
- Prepare 1 Banana Stem
- Prepare 3 Green Chillies
- You need 1/2 Cup coconut Grated
- Provide 3 - 4 Teaspoons Jeera
- Get 1 Pinch Turmeric powder
- Prepare 3 Teaspoons mustard seeds
- Take 2 - 3 Tablespoons Coconut oil
- Use 1 Pinch Methi seeds
- Prepare 2 Sprigs Curry leaves
- Take 3 - 4 chillies Dried red
- Prepare 1 Cup curd Sour
Instructions to make Banana stem curry (Vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan):
- Finely chop the banana stem into small square cubes. Make sure you remove the net-like fibre while cleaning the stem.
- Boil the chopped stem with a little water and turmeric and salt. Boil for just 8-10 minutes.
- In a mixer, grind the grated coconut, jeera and green chillies to a fine paste and add it to the boiled stem mixture. Continue boiling the mixture until the raw taste of coconut goes away.
- Beat the sour curd (do not add water) in a mixer so that it turns into buttermilk. Add the buttermilk to the boiling mixture and turn off the stove when it just starts boiling.
- For garnish, heat coconut oil and let the mustard seeds splutter. Add the methi seeds and curry leaves and dried red chillies. Add the garnish and mix well.
If you find this Banana stem curry (Vazhappindi moru ozhicha kootan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.