Get all the perfect Chinese Style Chicken Curry recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Chinese Style Chicken Curry , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Chinese Style Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Style Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese style chicken curry recipe. To cook chinese style chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Style Chicken Curry:
- Use For the Sauce
- Take 100 g Onion, Chopped
- Get 150 g Courgette, Chopped
- Take 200 g Butternut Squash, Chopped
- Get 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- Provide 1 tsp Grated Ginger Root
- You need 3 tsp Curry Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric
- Provide 1 tbs Tomato Puree
- Provide 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- You need 750 ml Chicken Stock
- Prepare For the Curry
- Get 450 g Chicken Breast, Diced
- Provide 1 Onion, Chopped
- Prepare 1 Green Pepper, Chopped
- You need 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
Steps to make Chinese Style Chicken Curry:
- Spray a pan with frylight. Add the onion, courgette and butternut squash and fry for 2-3 mins to soften.
- Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a further minute.
- Add the curry powder, turmeric, Chinese five spice, tomato puree and soy sauce and stir to coat.
- Pour in the chicken stock, bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the sauce to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray frying pan with frylight, add the chicken and fry for 5 mins until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Spray frying pan again with frylight, add the onion and green pepper and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add back in the chicken and thr sauce. Stir to mix and then add the frozen peas. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5 minutes, ensuring the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides, this dish goes very well with a Chinese style rice or homemade chips.
If you find this Chinese Style Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.