Here's how Koottu Curry can help you in weight loss
Weight administration wants fixed efforts. If you are someone trying to shed some extra kilos then it is advisable to always be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and in addition sticking to a balanced diet is the secret to an efficient weight loss routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that right stability between style and well being and therefore, we have to find an in-between resolution where style meets well being.
Don’t worry it isn't difficult in any respect. You simply need to decide on the precise elements. Like Proteins! As you already should be figuring out, protein is the building block of cell and is answerable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissue. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein eating regimen will enable you in shedding weight successfully
Before you jump to Koottu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to koottu curry recipe. You can have koottu curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Koottu Curry:
- You need 1/2 cup Chena (Yam) chopped
- Provide 1/2 cup Kaya (Raw Banana) chopped
- You need 1/2 Carrot chopped
- You need 1/2 cup Kadala (Black chana dal) boiled
- You need 1 small Kumbalanga (Ash gourd) piece chopped
- Use 3/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 2 tsps Chilli powder
- Take Salt per taste
- Get 1/2 cup Coconut grated
- You need 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 cup coconut Shredded
- Take Ghee
- Prepare Oil
- Get 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Urad dal (Uzhunu parippu)
- Provide 3 sprigs Curry leaves
- Use 3 - 4 Jaggery cubes
Instructions to make Koottu Curry:
- Boil all the vegetables listed above in a vessel.
- Once the vegetables are boiled, transfer them into a pan and add the spices like turmeric chilli powder and saute it.
- Add the jaggery cubes and cook it on low flame until it melts down completely.
- Meanwhile prepare the coconut paste adding a teaspoon full of cumin seeds. Once the jaggery gets melted add the paste to it and mix well. Adjust the salt to taste.
- Now temper the curry by spluttering the mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and dry red chilli in oil. To this add the shredded coconut and saute it until it becomes slightly brown and finally add some ghee.
- Serve it with curry leaves and ghee.
If you find this Koottu Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.