So you could be making ready Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipes for your family however this suggestions may be helpful.
By no means cook these items in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have change into highly regarded as well as an essential kitchen equipment. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly ceaselessly advisable by cooking specialists to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has loads much less fats. This cooking technique might also reduce down on among the different dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) recipe. To cook rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Take pieces Rohu -4
- Get Potato -2 medium cut into wedges
- Provide Eggplants -1 cut into long pieces (optional)
- Use Onion -1 small, paste
- Take teaspoon Ginger paste-1
- Prepare Tomato puree 1/2 cup or 1 medium tomato paste
- Use teaspoon Turmeric -1
- Use teaspoon Cumin powder -1/2
- Provide teaspoon Red chili powder -1/2
- Take Green chilies -4 to garnish
- Take Panch foron -1 ts(equal qty of:nigella,cumin,fenugreek,mustard & fennel seeds)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare tablespoon Mustard oil4
- Use cup Water -1.5
- You need 1/3 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Use Coriander leaves to garnish
Steps to make Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate with 1/2 of turmeric and salt for 30 minutes atleast
- Then heat the oil in a wok and fry fish pieces till golden brown.keep aside once done
- Now fry the eggplant & potato in the same oil.keep aside once done
- Now add in the remaining oil.
- Add panch foron and onion and fry till soften.
- Now add ginger paste, tomato paste or tomato puree into the fried onion and again fry.
- Now add the potatoes and eggplant and fry. Then add cumin powder, red chili and turmeric powder and little water to it and stir.
- When oil separates add salt and fry for few minutes. Now add the fried fish and again fry it for 1 minute and after that add water and reduce the heat and let the gravy boil.
- When the potatoes have cooked take off heat and garnish the gravy with garam masala powder,chopped coriander leaves and green chilies
- Serve with steamed rice.
If you find this Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.