Find all the best Beef Curry Recipe recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Beef Curry Recipe , you can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans might not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. To make beef curry recipe you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Curry Recipe:
- You need beef cubes
- Take coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil)
- Get curry powder
- Use all spice
- You need milk
- You need Water,
- Take and 1/2 tsp ginger puree
- Prepare onion puree
- Take and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- You need Beef/Chicken cube,
- Use small onion, chopped
- Use small carrot, chopped
- Prepare medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced
- Get small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional)
- Take chopped cabbage
- Provide Paprika,
- You need Salt,
- Provide bay leaf, optional
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning.
- Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine.
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables.
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt.
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf.
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.