Discover all the very best Coconut Shrimp Curry recipes on the net within the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Coconut Shrimp Curry , you will see that the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Another thing I want to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for individuals that are trying to drop some weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also understand that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There is no doubt that in time companies will be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry recipe. To make coconut shrimp curry you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Use 1/3 cup dried or fresh cilantro
- Provide 1/4 cup Granulated garlic
- You need 13 oz coconut milk (i used golden star)
- Get 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- You need pink himalyan rock salt (trader joes selles it)
- Prepare 1/3 cup curry powder
- Provide 1/3 cup turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red curry paste
- Take 1/4 cup lime juice
- Prepare 1 lb shrimp ( i used trader joe's red argentina peeled and devained)
- Prepare 1 tbsp 1 Good Glob of coconut oil
Steps to make Coconut Shrimp Curry:
- Mix together in a microwave safe bowl cilantro, curry, turmeric,garlic powder and whisk that together
- After you've whisked the dry ingredients add the coconut milk, lime juice, red curry paste and the sliced cherry tomatoes and stir that around. It should have a light orange color when combined.
- Place your curry soup stuff, in the microwave for 4min 30sec on high.
- Check your mixture to see if it is piping hot throughout. You may have to reheat and stir it a few more times depending, on you microwave
- Next in a medium sized nonstick pan, heat table spoon of coconut oil on med heat. ( if you don't have a nonstick pan just coat the pan heavily with oil and keep the temp low so the shrimp won't burn
- Reduce the heat if your oil is melting to fast and add your shrimp. Feel free to add more oil, it'll give your shrimp more flavor.
- While cooking shrimp check periodically, to make sure they do not over cook. For red argentina shrimp just follow directions on package.
- Once your shrimp is cooked completley add shrimp and juices to your curry mixture, and let them steap together for 5 min.
- Add rice or quinoa if desired and enjoy :D
If you find this Coconut Shrimp Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.