Find all the very best Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry) recipes on the web in the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry) , one can find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puthi macher tok (bengali fish curry) recipe. To make puthi macher tok (bengali fish curry) you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Prepare 200 gm Fish, cleaned and rinsed well
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. mustard oil
- Prepare to taste salt
- You need 1 dry red chilli, broken into half
- Get 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Take 1-2 green chilies, slit
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. mustard seeds
- Use 1/2-1 tsp. tamarind paste mixed in 1 cup water
Instructions to make Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a non-stick pan and fry the fish till light golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds and dry red chilli. After it stops spluttering, add the tamarind water, salt, turmeric powder, green chilies and the fried fish.
- Simmer on a low to medium flame for 4-5 minutes or till the gravy is slightly reduced. Switch off the flame and serve with plain steamed rice.
If you find this Puthi Macher Tok (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.