This is how Spicy Andhra Chicken curry will help you in weight loss
Weight management needs constant efforts. In case you are someone trying to shed some additional kilos then you'll want to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and in addition sticking to a balanced eating regimen is the key to an effective weight loss routine. It turns into actually hectic to strike that proper balance between taste and well being and subsequently, we have to discover an in-between resolution the place taste meets health.
Don’t worry it is not tough at all. You just want to choose the fitting elements. Like Proteins! As you already should be realizing, protein is the building block of cell and is accountable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle mass. It is also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Therefore, consuming a high-protein food plan will assist you to in losing weight effectively
Before you jump to Spicy Andhra Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You are additionally going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
One more thing you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will see that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. The primary reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a very short time period there will be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy andhra chicken curry recipe. To cook spicy andhra chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Andhra Chicken curry:
- Get 750 gm Chicken cleaned and cut into medium size pieces
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 Onions finely chopped
- You need 2 small tomatoes chopped
- Provide 3-4 green chillies slit
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 2-3 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 2 tsp dhania powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala (preferably homemade)
- You need 2 tsp khus-khus coconut paste
- Get 5 tbsp oil
- Use to taste Salt
- Get 1 sprig curry leaves
Steps to make Spicy Andhra Chicken curry:
- Clean and wash the chicken thoroughly and drain the water - Marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder and a little salt for an hour
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and chillies and fry till the onions turn pink.
- Add the marinated chicken and mix well. - Cover and cook for 5 minutes till the chicken is seared well.
- Add tomatoes, mix and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water and let it cook for 15-20 mintues on medium heat.
- Add dhania powder, garam masala, khuskhus-coconut paste, salt, curry leaves and simmer on slow heat for 10 minutes or so till a layer of oil forms on the top.
- Mix and take off the heat. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice/ rotis.
If you find this Spicy Andhra Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.