Discover all one of the best King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipes on the web within the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you are in search of a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) , you will find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. To cook king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Get 80 g Chinese Curry Concentrate,
- You need 240 g king prawns,
- Prepare 1 onion cut into bite sized pieces,
- You need 120 g chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,
- Provide 100 g petit pois peas,
- Provide Around 230ml water,
- You need Salt to season,
- Use 1/2 tsp MSG (optional),
- Prepare Spray cooking oil (I used coconut)
- Use Serving Suggestions:
- You need Pak choi,
- You need Egg noodles,
- Take Boiled or fried rice
Steps to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir.
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer.
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat.
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :)
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.