So you is perhaps preparing Ridge gourd dhal curry recipes for your family but this tips may be useful.
By no means cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn out to be very popular as well as a vital kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite steadily beneficial by cooking experts to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has a lot much less fats. This cooking methodology may also minimize down on a few of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Ridge gourd dhal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ridge gourd dhal curry recipe. You can have ridge gourd dhal curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ridge gourd dhal curry:
- Provide 1/2 cup toovar daal
- Take 2 big ripe tomatoes
- Provide 5-6 cloves garlic
- Get 1 medium size onion
- You need 2 small ridge gourd (cut into small pieces)
- You need 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 string curry leaves
- Use Coriander leaves to garnish
Instructions to make Ridge gourd dhal curry:
- To the pressure cooker add dhal, 2 tomatoes, half tsp of turmeric powder and cook for 4 to 5 whistles
- Once the dhal is cooked smash it and keep aside
- To the kadai add 2 tbsp of oil, half tbsp of ghee and add half tsp of mustard seeds, half tsp of urad dhal, half tsp of jeera, pinch of hing, curry leaves, onions and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add the cut ridge gourd pieces, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and cook for 2 minutes
- Add half a cup of water and cover it with a lid and cook till the ridge gourd is soft then add the mashed dhal and adjust the water level according to your wish in a low flame
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with hot rice, roti
If you find this Ridge gourd dhal curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.