Get all the very best Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipes on the net within the one cease place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Shrimp saute with curry leaves , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe. You can cook shrimp saute with curry leaves using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp saute with curry leaves:
- You need 30-40 medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled
- Get 1 onion, chopped finely
- Get 25-30 fresh curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Prepare 2-3 Green chillies (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp cayanne pepper
- You need 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 1/2 lemon
Steps to make Shrimp saute with curry leaves:
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder
- Saute for 3-4 mins
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well.
- Cook for 3-4 mins
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side
If you find this Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.