Discover all one of the best Keema Vegetable Curry recipes on the web within the one cease site that's cooking information. Whether you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Keema Vegetable Curry , you'll discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Keema Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! This is a fantastic number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema vegetable curry recipe. To cook keema vegetable curry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Take 200 g minced beef or pork
- Take 1 onion
- You need 1 carrot
- Provide 1/3 head broccoli
- Take 1 can tomatoes
- Use salt and pepper
- You need 1 Tbsp tomato ketchup
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp curry powder
Instructions to make Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces.
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil into a pan and also put in the vegetables and minced beef. Cook until the meat turns a nice brown colour.
- Season with salt and pepper, and pour the tomatoes into the pan. If the tomatoes are big, chop them into smaller pieces using a wooden spatula. Sprinkle with the garlic and curry powder and let cook until the liquid is nearly gone. Finally add tomato ketchup and season as needed.
- NOTE: I use this brand of tinned tomatoes "S&W Stewed Tomatoes Italian Recipe" Sliced Pear Tomatoes with Oregano & Basil.
If you find this Keema Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.