Find all the most effective Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipes on the web within the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao , you will find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry and mutton pulao recipe. You can cook mutton curry and mutton pulao using 43 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao:
- Use For Mutton Soup
- Prepare 1 kg Mutton
- Prepare 2 onions sliced
- Prepare 1 big tomato chopped
- Get 2 tablespoon green paste
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 4 cups water
- Use 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Get Green paste
- Take 15 Garlic cloves
- Provide 1 inch ginger
- Provide 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Get Handful mint leaves
- Get 1 tablespoon water
- Get Mutton curry
- You need 2 onions
- Take 1 cup fresh coconut grated
- Prepare 2 tablespoon whole garam masala
- Provide 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- You need 8-10 cashews
- Use 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- Take 3 whole red chilli
- Take 1 tomato puree
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Use 2 teaspoon mutton masala
- Take 2 tablespoon green masala
- Provide 2 tablespoon oil
- Use Mutton pulao
- Take 2 cups rice washed and soaked for 30 mins
- You need 2 onions chopped
- Get 2 tablespoon green paste
- Provide 1 tomato puree
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon shahi jeera/cumin seeds
- Use 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Provide 1 tablespoon ghee
- Get 2 cups mutton soup
- Get 2 cups water
- Take 2 teaspoon shahi biryani masala
Steps to make Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao:
- In a blender put everything under green paste and blend nicely keep aside
- Clean mutton apply 2 tablespoon green paste and keep aside
- In a pressure cooker add some oil fry onion and add marinated mutton, tomato puree, salt and turmeric powder mix nicely
- When all the masalas are coated on mutton add water and pressure cook for 20 - 25 mins, 10 mins on high flame and 15 mins of sim flame.
- For curry
- Heat a pan, add little oil roast onion once its translucent add garam masala, coriander seeds, whole red chilli, fry nicely, now add coconut, cashew, poopy seeds and roast nicely
- Once its roasted, switch off the flame and allow it to cool, after that grind it in mixer, add very little water only if needed
- In a deep bottom pan, heat oil add green paste and fry till raw smell goes, now add tomato puree and fry till tomato is cooked now add onion and coconut mixture and mix.
- Cover and cook till oil separates, now add all dry masalas, and add 1 cup water and cook nicely
- Add 3/4th quantity of cooked mutton and 2 cups mutton stock and cover and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- For pulao
- In a pan add oil and ghee once hot add shahi jeera, bay leaves and add onion once the onion is golden add green paste, tomato puree and let it cook till raw smell goes
- Now add all dry masalas, add mutton stock and water add salt, once the water boils add mutton pieces and rice.
- Let it boil and cover and cook on law flame till rice is done.
- Serve pulao and mutton curry with salad enjoy
If you find this Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.