Find all one of the best Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipes on the net in the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) , you can see the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be something that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. You’re also going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
One more thing you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to find that this will actually help anyone who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a very short time period there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) recipe. To make cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get 1/2 kg Green Chickpeas
- You need 3 medium Potato
- Provide 2 medium onion, chopped
- Get 2 medium Tomato
- Provide 6 clove garlic cloves
- Provide 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 500 ml water
- You need 1/4 bunch Coriander
- Use Spices
- You need 1 tbsp salt
- Provide 2/3 tbsp Powder Red Chilli
- Take 1 pinch turmeric
Instructions to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get a wok
- Warm oil in the wok. Add chopped onion
- Saute the onion till very light brown
- In the blender of food factory, put in chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and the sautéd onions. Blend to make a paste. If you dont have a blender, similar can be done in a mortar-pestle
- Drop this mixture in the same oil used to saute onions. Fry this mixture
- Put in all the spices. Salt, red chilli powder and turmeric. Fry the mixture till oil starts to seperate
- Now add green chickpeas and diced potatoes
- Saute the chickpeas and potat potatoes in the mixture for five to eight minutes on medium flame
- Now add in 500 ml water. Let the curry cook on low flame till chickpeas become tender
- When done, garnish with coriander leaves
If you find this Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.