Discover all the perfect Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether you're in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste , you will find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried pork and long beans with red curry paste recipe. You can have stir-fried pork and long beans with red curry paste using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste:
- Prepare 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Use 1 cup red curry paste
- Use 625 g boneless pork butt or lion, thinly sliced
- Use 10 kaffir lime leaves, stemmed
- Prepare 500 g green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces
- You need 5 fresh long red chillied, cut into strips
- Get 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- You need 2 tablespoon white sugar
- Provide 1/4 cup fish sauce
- Get 1 cup thai basil leaves, coarsely torn
Instructions to make Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste:
- Heat oil in wok, medium to high heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly till fragrant (1-2 minutes)
- Add meat and stir until opaque on all sides, 2-3 minutes. Add 10 Kaffir lime leaves, beans, chillies and cook for further 2 minutes
- Add palm sugar, White sugar. Fish sauce and basil. Stir well, then remove from heat and transfer to platter
If you find this Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.