So you might be getting ready Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be useful.
By no means cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have change into highly regarded in addition to an important kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly continuously advisable by cooking specialists to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has rather a lot less fat. This cooking methodology may additionally lower down on a few of the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that’s important to know about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be pleased to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits may be.
Something else you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will find that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe. To make baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry you need 19 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry:
- Prepare 3 Capsicums
- Prepare 3 Tomatoes
- Provide For Stuffing:
- You need 4-6 medium sized potatoes
- Get 1/3 cup green peas
- You need 2 medium sized chopped onions
- You need 2-4 chopped green chilli
- Use 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
- Use 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- Use As per taste Salt
- Get Handful Curry leaves
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Take 1 Tomato
- Provide As required Leftover filling
Instructions to make Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry:
- For the filling:
- First, boil the potatoes till they completely tender and cooked thoroughly in a pressure cooker.
- Second, boil the green peas in a pressure cooker untill they are well cooked.
- Peel and mash the potatoes and green peas and keep aside.
- In a small frying pan, heat oil. Fry the cumin first and then add chopped onions.
- Saute the onions till they turn translucent. Add chopped green chillies.
- Stir and then add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Stir again.
- Add the potatoes and mix everything.
- Saute the potatoes for 2 mins and then add garam masala powder, dry mango powder and salt.
- Stir well and then add chopped coriander leaves. Mix again and let this spiced potato stuffing become warm or cool down.
- For the capsicums and tomatoes:
- When baking the capsicums and tomatoes, then brush or rub oil outside the capsicums and tomatoes, before you stuff them with the spiced mashed potatoes.
- Slice off the tops of the capsicum. Remove the seeds. Rinse them in water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Keep aside.
- Remove the top of the tomatoes and scoop the flesh from inside.
- For baking
- Once the capsicums and tomatoes are ready, you then need to add the filling in the pepper and tomatoes.
- Place the stuffed capsicum and tomatoes on a baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes (oven temperatures vary, so keep an eye) till the capsicum has become golden and wrinkled. You can also top some grated cheese on the potatoes and then bake.
- For the curry:
- Add 1&1/2 tbsp oil, then add the tomato puree and the leftover filling. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the baked capsicums and tomatoes in the curry and cook for a while.
- Serve it with any india bread or plain or jeera rice.
If you find this Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.