Here's how Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry can help you in weight loss
Weight management needs fixed efforts. If you're someone attempting to shed some additional kilos then you must always be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and also sticking to a balanced weight loss program is the secret to an effective weight loss routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that proper stability between taste and well being and therefore, we need to find an in-between solution where taste meets well being.
Don’t fear it isn't troublesome in any respect. You just need to decide on the right substances. Like Proteins! As you already should be figuring out, protein is the constructing block of cell and is accountable for repairing the broken tissues and muscles. Additionally it is a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein weight loss program will allow you to in dropping pounds successfully
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn capsicum curry recipe. To cook sweet corn capsicum curry you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry:
- Prepare 2 medium sized Capsicum
- Take 1 Cup Sweet Corn
- Prepare 6 buds Garlic
- Get 1 inch Ginger
- Prepare 2 Green chillies
- Take 1 medium sized Onion
- Get 2 medium sized Tomato
- You need 8-10 Kaju
- Get 1 tsp Jeera
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Dhaniya powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Haldi powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- You need 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- Take 2 tbsp Coriander
- Get 4 tbsp Oil
- You need As per taste Salt
- Use 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- You need 8 - 10 Curry leaves
- Get 1 Dry Kashmiri red chilli
Instructions to make Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry:
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil. Now add ginger, garlic, onion and fry for 1 min. Now add kaju.
- Then add tomato, salt and ¼ cup water & cover and cook 3 to 4 mins on low flame. After cooking it and cool it completely and grind it.
- Heat a pan and add 3 tbsp Oil. Now add jeera, curry leaves and green chilli and fry for few seconds.
- Now add dry Kashmiri red chillli powder.
- Now add haldi powder and dhaniya powder and mix well. Then add tomato and onion paste.
- Now add ¼ cup water and mix well. Cover and cook 3 mins.
- Now add fresh cream and mix well. Add corn and mix well then cover and cook 2 mins on low flame.
- Now add garam masala, capsicum, kasuri methi and ¼ cup water and mix well.
- Cover and cook 4 min. on low flame.
- Now add coriander and serve.
If you find this Sweet Corn Capsicum Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.