Find all the most effective Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipes on the net within the one cease site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry , one can find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. One more thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties losing a few pounds you’re additionally going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. Actually studies have shown that people can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product in their diet. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also understand that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done which are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb instant pot chicken curry recipe. To cook low carb instant pot chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- You need 4 Chicken Breast Fillets
- You need 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- You need 1 Chopped Onion
- Prepare 4 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Get 8 heaped Teaspoons ground ginger
- You need 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- Use 2 Teaspoons Turmeric
- Use 1/2-1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Use 2 Teaspoons Medium Curry Powder
- Use 2 Heaped Teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- Get 1-2 Teaspoons Pink Himilayan Salt
- Prepare 1 Heaped Tablespoon Erythritol
- Take 2 Cans Chopped Tomatoes
- Take 1 Cup of Chicken Stock
- Prepare 1 Cup water
- Take 1 Cup Double Cream
Steps to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- Add the chicken and the stock to your pressure cooker pot and cook on the meat setting.
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion. Fry until onions are soft.
- Mix all of the herbs, spices, salt and erythritol in a small bowl. Reduce the heat to low and add the mixture to the to the frying pan. Mix in quickly and then add the water and mix thoroughly.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken breasts from the pressure cooker and shred with a fork.
- Drain the stock from the pot.
- Place the chicken and curry back into the pressure cooker and cook on the stew setting.
- Add the cream to the cooked curry and select the quick reheat function. (Approximately 1 minute high heat if you dont have the quick reheat function.)
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice.
If you find this Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.