Get all the very best Japanese Curry (sweet) recipes on the net within the one cease place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Japanese Curry (sweet) , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You probably know this because you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. To make japanese curry (sweet) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Prepare Curry Paste:
- Provide 3 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
- Take 1 Tbsp garam masala
- Provide 1 Tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 Tbsp honey
- Provide 3 Tbsp Apple sauce
- Prepare 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper
- Provide 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 Tbsp ketchup
- Use Stew:
- Provide 3 Medium Carrots
- Use 2 Small onions
- Take 3 Small sweet or regular potato
- Use 2 cut up chicken breasts
- Take 2 Cup water
Steps to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden.
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well.
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough.
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering.
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.