Discover all the very best Meatball curry recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Meatball curry , you will see the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Meatball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss consuming meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. You can cook meatball curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball curry:
- Provide 250 g Mutton without bone
- Take 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare Salt
- Provide 2 tsp Garlic ginger paste
- Provide Lemon juice
- Take 150 gms Curd
- Use 1 tbsp Roasted coconut
- Provide Bengal gram 1tbsp
- You need Garam masala powder
- Get 4 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make Meatball curry:
- Take the mutton in bowl add garlic ginger paste salt red chilli powder and garam masala powder 1/4teaspoon. And mix well and grind it.
- Then make a paste add one egg in it. Then make small balls of it. Take a pan add oil and fry it.
- Then keep meatballs aside. For gravy take roasted coconut and bengal gram and make paste of it. In that paste add curd red chilli salt.
- Then take a pan add whole garam masala. Then add gravy paste to it.then cook it for 15minutes.
- Then add one glass of water to it. After it starts boiling add meat balls in it.. then add coriander leaves and drops of lemon juice in it cook for 5minutes.
- Curry is ready to eat.
If you find this Meatball curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.